National Free Comic Book Day today!

If you have kids (or if you're like me and ARE a kid), you might wanna hit a local comic shop today! Free comics for everyone! This has been going on for about 10 years or so. Companies print a ton of comics available at-cost to retailers, who buy cases and cases as a promotional deal and give them away. It's a way to try to get people excited about comics again, and it's a lot of fun, because many places have other cool games and events going on in conjunction with the giveaway.

I know Denton has at least 2 stores still - Madness and whatever the one on the Square is called. I'll be in Tucson doing free sketches and signing copies of my own comic. KRAM1 donated to my Indiegogo and has a signed copy already! If any of you have friends in Tucson, send them to Charlie's Comics on Speedway Blvd. and I'll give them a free sketch of whatever they want!

Edited by JesseMartin
  • Upvote 1