GoFundMe-Cheer Scholarship Event

KRAM1

After another generous donation of $100, we are now just $395 short of our GoFundMe goal of $3000.00!  Inching ever so closer to the goal.  Many many thanks!  This donation was made "annomously", so I cannot thank that person by name here, but, as the fund administrator, I know who it is and have definitely thanked them.

We have also added a few players in the last day or so: Emmitt01, Ben Gooding, That_Guy_Arlo and Greendyln will be joining us on the court this time.  Most for repeat performances.  Thanks...cannot do this without you.

STILL need a few more players...would like to have at least ten per team so players have time to sub out and rest a bit.  So, come on folks...male or female...we need you.  Come out on Feb. 27th and join the fun.  It is fun...ask any of our returning players.

Wow...another nice donation...this time from former Mean Green footballer unt88.  We are so close now...I believe it is $295 from goal.  I was told another donation will be made soon, so, perhaps by the end of this next week we can see the goal made.

Now, once it is made...we certainly do not want to stop there!  Our overall goal for the event this year is a net of $5000 for the Cheer Team Scholarship Fund.   We have the game registration fees, the silent auction, our concession stand sales, our half-court 50/50 shot contest, etc. to go.  I have full faith and confidence that we will make it.  Why?  YOU...that's why.  You, make it happen.  Thanks so very much.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, THOR said:

Is he playing this year??? Great dude...and he can drink some beer...

I am going to be twisting his arm a bit in an attempt to see if I can coax him in to playing again this year...little know fact....he was also part of the UNT Cheer Team during his days at UNT.  

• Upvote 1