Opening Night for the NHL

Do you realize that for about the price of ONE GOOD STARS TICKET for one Stars game you could buy two season tickets for UNT football?! Just trying to remind each of us, that UNT football is the best deal going in the Metroplex.

Go Stars and Go Mean Green.

I have a question for all hockey fans. What do you think of all the hometeams wearing their dark jersies for homegames and their white ones for those on the road. It was pretty jarring for me - in all 3 games that were played last night.

It just doesn't seem right.

I have a question for all hockey fans.  What do you think of all the hometeams wearing their dark jersies for homegames and their white ones for those on the road.  It was pretty jarring for me - in all 3 games that were played last night.

It just doesn't seem right.

Yea, it doesn't seem to click right now, but I think I will finally get to like it as the season progresses. I think this way it gives the home team more opportunties to wear their 3rd jerseys at home because they don't have to tell the other team to bring their white jerseys, since they are now the road jerseys.

Supposievly the Stars are supposed to be unveiling a new 3rd jersey in a week or so, all I have to say is PLEASE don't let it be UGLY. So many of the 3rd jerseys that are coming out are so ugly, like Anahiem's new 3rds very ugly.