Updated UNT FB 2014 Recruiting Commitment Listing

Harry

marcus trice's spot is going to Zed Evans... a transfer from LOUISVILLE which is a much better program than Wyoming... and who says Mac isnt recruiting "all that well?" especially in the secondary? idk if you have some sort of allegiance to this kid, that's great, but he isnt gonna just show up and take a starting or even second string job... this isnt a JC, there is legit D1 talent in the two deep at every position on Defense even after graduation!

I wouldn't count out Freddie Warner taking the free safety spot. He was actually ahead of Zed Evans before he got hurt.
  • Upvote 1

Couple these guys with solid walkons we will continue to bring in, and likely a class that will probably be even more decorated each year going forward and things are looking great.

I'm not sure if this was already posted elsewhere, but I heard we had so many people wanting to walk on, we had to turn people away. That's a good sign.

I repeat:

This class is coming together in ways we've not seen in awhile! Now stay committed for another week or so, future Mean Green "All For One-One For All" superstars and future annual bowl participants! :thumbsu:

Nationally known sportscaster Norm Hitzghes on North Texas: "Why not North Texas being another Boise State........why not?" (Hey Norm, many of us think North Texas can do better with the upside & location we have, big guy).

And in my profile pic upper left hand corner Scrappy says:

"TEXAS IS ALL MINE--YOU AIN'T SEEN NUTHIN' YET ! ! !"

"Hey Jack! This UNT recruiting class coming together?"

1241771.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen