Have at it fellas (and ladies):

Southern Miss Roster

http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/smis-m-footbl-mtt.html

I'll kick this thing off:

Seymour the Golden Eagle

5777138.jpg

Angry Big Bird

Big+Gun+Bird.jpeg

Hey, by the way guys, I heard that Houston has some nice areas and some ghetto areas. The ghetto areas to stay away from are: West University Place, Belaire, and River Oaks. Is that right? Rick Villareal is asking me because he was going to Katy to 'visit' with their successful H.S. football coach and didn't know where to stay.

I was hoping our new moderator could maybe do a flyover of these neighborhoods and give us some detailed high-def pictures, preferably of murderous crimes being committed or of a local high school game where one school is bullying the other on the gridiron.

Thanks in advance for your responses, and TODD DODGE RULES!!

• Upvote 3

Couldn't match a bird with a bird comparison.

Ouch bro!

misunderstanding.jpg?w=474&h=473

First, read this:

The above thread was an original masterpiece. There was a single look-a-like attempted. The rest was purely derailed. As you may remember, UNT won that game handily.

I've been trying to keep that luck going. If we turn this thing into a REAL look-a-like thread... :unsure:

:party0005:

Your friend,

MeanGreenTexan

Ouch bro!

misunderstanding.jpg?w=474&h=473

First, read this:

The above thread was an original masterpiece. There was a single look-a-like attempted. The rest was purely derailed. As you may remember, UNT won that game handily.

I've been trying to keep that luck going. If we turn this thing into a REAL look-a-like thread... :unsure:

:party0005:

Your friend,

MeanGreenTexan

But you also were upset with that look a like thread so maybe we win on weeks you are upset with look-a-like threads.. Its like that beer commercial,superstitions only crazy unless they work..