Jordan Williams comments after the tourney loss

Harry

Slightly off topic, but it troubles me that his instagram name is "crowdfavorite23". Get some Ws and some respect in your low-major conference before tooting your own horn, JW...otherwise, your continued improvement will mean nothing in the long run.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Slightly off topic, but it troubles me that his instagram name is "crowdfavorite23". Get some Ws and some respect in your low-major conference before tooting your own horn, JW...otherwise, your continued improvement will mean nothing in the long run.

Storm, you are not only off topic but off base which surprises me. Jordan is the most improved player on this team, and his improvement shows that he has been working hard. And losing Roger Franklin's leadership could be as big of a blow to this team next year as losing Tmitch. So I am glad to see Jordan step up, even with some swagger, and show some leadership. This team is sure going to need it heading into the off season and into next season.

Edited by Green Dozer
  • Upvote 3

Storm, you are not only off topic but off base which surprises me. Jordan is the most improved player on this team, and his improvement shows that he has been working hard. And losing Roger Franklin's leadership could be as big of a blow to this team next year as losing Tmitch. So I am glad to see Jordan step up, even with some swagger, and show some leadership. This team is sure going to need it heading into the off season and into next season.

You're slightly misinterpreting what I'm saying. He's absolutely the most improved player on the team and I'd be shocked if he wasn't the sole leader of the team next season. I'm not knocking him at all. It just irks me that he's dubbed himself a crowd favorite when he hasn't actually ever accomplished anything of significance The best leaders are the ones who keep their egos balanced.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Disagree with some things here. I like Jordan, but he is not an NBA talent. He also doesn't rebound and to say he is an average defender is being overly nice. Focus on the whole game, not just offense.

If leadership is having a key player suspended for your one tournament game, multiple players suspended for team violations during the season, and "leading" a team picked to win the west to a 6 win conference season, then I want a team with no leadership. Roger is a nice player who gives it his all. If you want to say he leads by example, well, I guess, but it only got us 12 wins.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Disagree with some things here. I like Jordan, but he is not an NBA talent. He also doesn't rebound and to say he is an average defender is being overly nice. Focus on the whole game, not just offense.

If leadership is having a key player suspended for your one tournament game, multiple players suspended for team violations during the season, and "leading" a team picked to win the west to a 6 win conference season, then I want a team with no leadership. Roger is a nice player who gives it his all. If you want to say he leads by example, well, I guess, but it only got us 12 wins.

I don't disagree but my favorite NT player, Tristan Thompson, played poor enough defense to warrant ire from JJ. I'll take a pure scorer.

• Upvote 1

Wow, sorry I brought anything up.

• Upvote 2

You're slightly misinterpreting what I'm saying. He's absolutely the most improved player on the team and I'd be shocked if he wasn't the sole leader of the team next season. I'm not knocking him at all. It just irks me that he's dubbed himself a crowd favorite when he hasn't actually ever accomplished anything of significance The best leaders are the ones who keep their egos balanced.

--- I agree with you... hate to see players with super egos especially when they aren't winning. Still remember several years ago when A&M was losing by 70 or so to OU and then they scored and the player went crazy celebrating like he had just won the game... Even the announcers trashed his actions.

• Upvote 1