drex

This might not need to be in the football section, but we lost another long time supporter and North Texas Mean Green supporter a few days ago. Judy Stewart, wife of longtime dean of students, Joe Stewart, has passed away. She was instrumental in the reformation of the alumni association and worked many hours for the betterment of the university...she will be missed.

drex...I share you sentiments. Judy Stewart was one of the good ones, and she will be greatly missed. I was honored to be able to know both Joe and Judy and to call them both "friends". Judy worked tirelessly for the betterment of UNT in so many ways that anyone would be hard pressed to name them all. I do know that I appreciate both Joe and Judy Stewart for their long and continuing work on the behalf of UNT and the entire Denton community.

Judy Stewart...you will be deeply missed. May God bless and keep you.