FAU to CUSA

GangGreen

I am to the point where I may be done with the whole college football thing. Finally moving up but wait, no we are not. I will get my tickets next year but not sure if I can hang with the negativity on this board.

I'd love to be done with it, to be totally honest. I HATE the structure of the NCAA and that all anything ever boils down to is $$ spent + political connections. This current round of realignment only hammers the point home. Unfortunately, I freaking love the sport of football and can't make myself not tune in. It's embarrassing....like a damned addiction.

The FAU addition makes me want to vomit (really, FIU is worse, in my mind). If we end up losing Tulsa, UTEP and LaTech to the MWC and counter by adding in the rest of the old Sun Belt plus TexasSt.....how in the hell are we better off?!? I think it makes us worse off b/c we'll now have 2 more Texas based spares to compete with.

Edited by TIgreen01