Best Pregame Spot

TxRedWolf

I'll be making the trip down from Arkansas this weekend and was hoping to get some advice from y'all regarding best bars, etc to pregame before kickoff on Saturday. Also, where do you suggest parking for the game? I look forward to seeing a game in your impressive new stadium. Thanks again!

• Upvote 3

park at the old fouts stadium, 10 bucks, walk across the new bridge to the stadium...as for pregaming at bars...not sure...i pregame in the lots during tailgating!

if you want a hardcore beer bar, but no tv's or anything like that, check out 'oak street drafthouse', there are plenty of bars on the square that will have tvs and a good atmosphere...loop hole and hooligans

Edited by THOR

Lucky Lou's and RipRocks (both off Fry St) seem to be the standard places to go on gameday, both before and after game.

I almost typed Cool Beans, but I haven't been there since half the place was torn down years ago. I don't know what it is like now.

There are tons of bars from campus area all the way to the town square but, if you're like me, you don't like to venture too far away. So....Lou's/RipRocks

Park at Fouts for $10, walk across the bridge and hook up with one of our tailgates. I have a large tailgate taking place in the blue/red lot backed up to the old golf course. Please stop by.

Edited by UNTLifer