THECB Vote on NT Union Fee (Maybe not good)

Mean Green Matt

I am sure that you don't care.........

but when you were rjmunthe I banned you from my screen because of your bombastic, condescending, bar-brawling, negative attitude.

Now that I have finally figured out you have changed your screen name and who you are/were, I will once again ban you from my screen.

From my perspective GL2Greatness is no bigger, or lesser, fool than you.

Nothing you posted had any relevance whatsoever and was just meaningless outdated crap. You don't understand the way the research works, which is cute, as well. Fact is per UNT and THECB, the merger of UNT and the HSC, similar to A&M and Galveston, UH and UH Medical Center, UTMB and UT, would give us $60 million in research, $220 in endowment. Fact. You can dispute it and claim your numbers are better, mine come straight from the source, yours are ambiguous, outdated and unreliable.

But I expect that from you, kiddo.

By the way, Tech and UH both count their endowment for the whole system, dumbass.

Can we meet in person? Like at a coffee shop?

By the way, it's wrong not worng, you idiot.

I was wondering why this was such a hot topic, but now I see what I have been missing. Let me grab some popcorn because this is my kind of thread. Carry on!

Instead of fighting and arguing like cats and dogs, you guys SHOULD be uniting and collaborating ways to try and help get this thing passed, whatever that may be. The rest of us (the other big Texas schools) don't yield to Austin, so you guys shouldn't either, but if you keep fighting, this will slip away from you guys eventually.

GL2Greatness has no voice in the matter from the way it sounds to me. Well, bitching yes, solution no, nor contribution. GL2Greatness hates UNT, that's all.

I respect your shit talking because that's my language but I doubt you'd still be here if you hated this school.

• Upvote 2