EXPECTED SPECIAL GUESTS

KRAM1

Folks, I have just received word that we can expects some "special guests" at this year's GMG.Com BB Classic II game Saturday....We expect....

Form our Women's Team:

Brittney Hudson

From Our Men's Team:

Kedric Hogans

Alonzo Edwards

Tyler Hall

And from our BB managerial staff: John Kelly and Matt Walsh.

All are attending with the knowledge and support of their respective head coaches and because they want to show support for the Cheer Squad who has done such a good job supporting them. GREATNESS! Love to see our students and student-athletes supporting one another. Come say hello to these fine students and student-athletes. Great to have them with us for our event Saturday.

EDIT: OK, we have a note from compliance that only seniors who have exhausted eligibility can attend the event. So, we have had to revise the expected guest list...still excellent and still really great that these student-athletes can help and are willing to do so. We certainly do not want to do anything that could even remotely hamper eligibility for any of our student-athletes. So, we will definitely abide by the rules and are happy that the compliance folks responded with a ruling for us.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 5

why is tony's name still up there??? he hasn't exhausted his eligibility has he???

It's not...what are you seeing? I think you have already hit the beer before Saturday's game and it is affecting your eyesight!

OK, just too it off...thanks for the head's up...maybe it was because I wanted it to still be OK.

If you could, I'd take your class.

hahaha...awesome!!! i've asked my principal about having nonalcoholic brew while teaching and he's against it...he is a pastor outside of school...

i just love the taste of beer!

How about Kenny Lyons?

I think this is a great idea. We have started having ex-players participate in the GMG.Com Flag Football game...maybe next year I'll work to get a few ex-BB players involved in this game as well. There are several still in the local area, so we might just have a shot.

Anyone else care to comment on this idea for next year? Not that i am asking for any more work to come my way...but, this is a good idea in my opinion. Anyone care to comment or discuss? Anyone have contacts with some of our ex-players?

In the case of Kenny Lyons, I would absolutely love to have him participate, and he's pretty "local" so it would be an easy ask to make, but he is close to a UNT fan who is not supportive of this event, so I don't know how that would work out. But, I'll do what I can as Kenny is a great guy and a UNT star!

hahaha...awesome!!! i've asked my principal about having nonalcoholic brew while teaching and he's against it...he is a pastor outside of school...

i just love the taste of beer!

What are your thoughts on wine and spirits?