At Least There’s Consistency

Here it goes (I can feel the backlash coming :growl: ) Yes, I know this is a fan board and it’s a place to discuss, vent, and make suggestions…

However the constant references that the Athletic Department …

•Does not care about student grades (when a student fail) and they must not have been paying attention

•They are not trying to get into the Alliance

•They do not give us enough information

•They didn’t try hard enough to get a good home schedule

•Etc.

There seems to be a group that is going to be unhappy no matter what in the hell happens. Does the AD do everything right – NO; and I’m sure they would tell you as much. Look, having a good time passing out opinions and constructive criticism is great and can be eye opening, but do some of you really think you know as much as you would like everyone to think you do by the post? Do you guys really think the AD does not care? Some really great posters, that have been around for a long time seem to have really gotten to the point where it seems to put them in pain and misery to follow the Green :sick: . Please, try and have a little fun.

Great post, El Paso!

But, unfortunately, I think you are preachin' to the choir.

Here it goes (I can feel the backlash coming :growl: ) Yes, I know this is a fan board and it’s a place to discuss, vent, and make suggestions…

•Does not care about student grades (when a student fail) and they must not have been paying attention

•Etc.

There seems to be a group that is going to be unhappy no matter what in the hell happens. Does the AD do everything right – NO; and I’m sure they would tell you as much. Look, having a good time passing out opinions and constructive criticism is great and can be eye opening, but do some of you really think you know as much as you would like everyone to think you do by the post? Do you guys really think the AD does not care? Some really great posters, that have been around for a long time seem to have really gotten to the point where it seems to put them in pain and misery to follow the Green :sick: . Please, try and have a little fun.

Wish I could give you a +1,000,000.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

•Etc.

Here's for the haters:

1. Why is it that even people who hate us/look down on us see us ending up in the Alliance?

2. Would we rather look like jackasses like LA Tech? I'd rather not have as much information.

3. No, but ESPN makes up for it, in my opinion.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

•Etc.

Great post. Rick and staff have made things happen. Anyone can say "we need to do this and we need to do that" like you just snap your fingers. Making things a reality is a completely different story considering the size and nature of the organization they work within.