Mean Green Insider (9/15)

cdizzle86

Mean Green Insider

Sorry if this was already posted.

After watching this one, I couldn't help but notice big differences in this team. They continue to fight until the last second, they don't make excuses, and they come into each game expecting to win. I hope that mentality continues for the rest of the season.

Side note: That Brelan Chancellor is one hell of a player. He has played a huge role in the success we've had so far and I look forward to watching him play week in and week out.

McCarney is still wearing the dark sunglasses. Either he had one horrible eye doctor or he's become hooked to the look.

Or he's stoned all the time. That would explain a lot of his coaching decisions in the first two games.

This is meant as a joke. It's ok to laugh at tragedy.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 7

McCarney is still wearing the dark sunglasses. Either he had one horrible eye doctor or he's become hooked to the look.

He continues to have some serious issues with one eye. He doesn't like the dark glasses any more than anyone else, but must continue to wear them. I asked him about the recovery at the last Coach radio show and he said something to the effect of "not good"...it was pretty clear that he really didn't want to think or talk about that issue. It must really be bothering him. Let's all just wish him well and go with the flow until he can get those glasses off.

He continues to have some serious issues with one eye. He doesn't like the dark glasses any more than anyone else, but must continue to wear them. I asked him about the recovery at the last Coach radio show and he said something to the effect of "not good"...it was pretty clear that he really didn't want to think or talk about that issue. It must really be bothering him. Let's all just wish him well and go with the flow until he can get those glasses off.

You know, I really do wish him well. And I really hope that he is able to fully recover. But even the most focused person in the world cannot totally focus on their job when there is a health issue.....especially about something as important as your eyesight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I recorded this on TXA21 this morning and started to watch it. They seem to be having some issues with the screen dimensions. If I remember right, last week had black bars at the top and bottom on TV rather than having the show take up the whole screen. This week they had black bars on the sides with the video squeezed out of proportion. The video was shot in wide screen format, but TXA21 broadcasted it in non-widescreen.

Hopefully they get it figured out for next week. Looks a lot better on TV than on the Internet broadcast.