conference explanation

EdwardRRooney

I realize this topic has probably been beaten to death. Im assuming there is a logical explanation for not accepting WAC invite. Could someone explain it to me?

Based on last year's standings, the #2 team in the WAC as it will exist next season lost at home last night 32-15 to a team that went 2-10 and finished in a three way tie for last in the 13 team MAC last year.

The Sun Belt's worst team last year lost 14-3 to an SEC team that went to a bowl.

The WAC name I suppose has some value but this isn't the WAC with Arizona, Arizona State, BYU, Utah, TCU, Boise State, Hawaii, Air Force, Colorado State, UNLV, New Mexico, San Diego State, Wyoming, Rice, Tulsa, SMU, Fresno State, or Nevada.

It has as much relationship to the WAC that earned respect as a street corner Rolex made in Indonesia has to a real Rolex.

Alabama and Duke used to be in the Southern. Who is clamoring to get in the Southern? Oklahoma used to be in the MoValley, who is clamoring to move their football to the Valley?

I realize this topic has probably been beaten to death. Im assuming there is a logical explanation for not accepting WAC invite. Could someone explain it to me?

You must not have been around when we were in the Big West conference with most of those schools or for that matter the Southland with TSU and UTSA.

If you had been, you would understand.