OK...

Brent

I know that the refs DO NOT decide the outcome of a game, but they can have an assist. They did tonite.

With about 2 minutes left, Brenden Morrow gets high sticked in the Dallas zone. No call. How? I don't know. The stick hit him in the face and no call. Do you have to draw blood?

Well, about 50 seconds later they scored the series winner.

The better team did not win the series. The goalie that has figured out how to legally cheat did.

I don't think I will watch anymore hockey this year.

Once again: THE REFS DID NOT COST DALLAS THE SERIES

Bottom line, Dallas didn't get the puck out to get a change and they go golfing because of it.

It wasn't malicious or anything, you make it sound like it was intent to injure or something. He lost control of his stick...but that doesn't matter because you are resontible for it no matter what.

There was an incident early in the third, right before they scored the goal that was waved off, that was very similar to the Arnott penalty. I wondered why they called that one but not the one behind the duck zone. Different crew maybe?

But like I say, the reason the Stars lost was because they hit the hot goalie and couldn't get him off his game except for one game. The refs did not decide the series, no matter how bad they were or weren't.