Too Early?

UNTLifer

It is for me sir. It is for me. But bravo and kudos.

While it's too early for me, I don't think it is for this staff.

Nope, we're on it! ;) We'll be updating the recruiting blogs with 2012 recruit info in the the near future. I'd like to add that we also have two interested prospects that are on ESPN's Top 150 watch list:

Halapouliva Vaitai - OT, 6'5", 265 lbs., Haltom HS, TX

Michael Wilson - OT, 6'6", 253 lbs., Aledo HS, TX

Wilson blocks for the best back in the country.

GMG

I've always wondered what that really means. Is the back successful because of this O-lineman, or does the O-lineman just have to get in the way of the D-lineman just long enough for the super back to get a crease.

I tend to believe that most of Earl Campbell's success in High School was not due to his O-line.

I tend to pay attention to the talents of the O-line when you have three or four RB's on the team with 500+ yards.

Help this old man, please. Does anyone know why I can only get the first page? It says 1 of 20 but I can only get page 1. Do I need membership to view more?

Not sure which site you are referencing, but NT only has twelve prospects on Rivals for 2012, and all those showing interest through Scout are on one page.