Uncommitted Juco Dt Standouts

Aaron Wallace

Chris Henderson...no offers...right down in Athens Tx at Trinity Valley

We have an existing offer on Jewel Christian

Xavier Bryant

Lets be honest...when they put that they are interested in USC, Stanford, Auburn, Florida etc...we don't need to waste time since they are not in the mindset of coming to a lower level FBS school.

Edited by All About UNT

Lets be honest...when they put that they are interested in USC, Stanford, Auburn, Florida etc...we don't need to waste time since they are not in the mindset of coming to a lower level FBS school.

1) That doesn't mean those school are interested in them.

2) We need to be hitting every single DT, no matter who he is listing, we are in a dire need.

1) That doesn't mean those school are interested in them.

2) We need to be hitting every single DT, no matter who he is listing, we are in a dire need.

Fully understand and agree with that sentiment I am just saying I would prefer to have someone interested in the mid and lower level schools vs. someone who is unrealistically butt-hurt about not getting into one of the powerhouse programs.

Fully understand and agree with that sentiment I am just saying I would prefer to have someone interested in the mid and lower level schools vs. someone who is unrealistically butt-hurt about not getting into one of the powerhouse programs.

Sometimes it is good to have a guy with a chip on his shoulder about not getting an offer from those schools. It can drive them to work harder and prove them wrong.

• Upvote 1

My concern about the players listed is they are showing who they are interested in, but show zero visits, zero offers, and zero interest from any other programs. Makes me think there are grade issues, or something that is keeping schools away.

Sometimes it is good to have a guy with a chip on his shoulder about not getting an offer from those schools. It can drive them to work harder and prove them wrong.

Chris Henderson was recruited by everyone coming out of Dallas Carter. Signed with Texas A&M and didn't qualify. Had some thoughts about backing out of A&M to sign with OU. I don't know anything about his grades but certainly a BCS talent.

Chris Henderson was recruited by everyone coming out of Dallas Carter. Signed with Texas A&M and didn't qualify. Had some thoughts about backing out of A&M to sign with OU. I don't know anything about his grades but certainly a BCS talent.

In addition to Henderson Texas A&M signed another defensive tackle named Rod Davis out of Houston Eisenhower the same year. He also didn't qualify and went to Fort Scott CC in Kansas. He is out this year and doesn't list any colleges of interest. Could it be that both are returning to A&M? If not, and they are available they would be outstanding players if they can maintain anything like their old form. I believe that both were in the Top 20 at their position coming out of high school. I hope that our recruiters can at least contact them.

Edited by GrayEagle

In addition to Henderson Texas A&M signed another defensive tackle named Rod Davis out of Houston Eisenhower the same year. He also didn't qualify and went to Fort Scott CC in Kansas. He is out this year and doesn't list any colleges of interest.

Was just researching his stats on the Jayhawk Conference page last night! B)

Looks interesting...hope we shake a visit out of him!