New Year's Resolution For The Mean Green Nation

So, it's another slow day at the Think Tank, and as such, I began considering the coming New Year and all that means. I thought it might be good to think about a resolution for the Mean green nation for 2011.

here's what I came up with...feel free to add your own:

In 2011 the Mean Green Nation will come together and unite under the Mean Green banner in support of its school and its programs. The Mean Green Nation will, as one, present a positive front to all "outsiders" and emphasize all the positives that are UNT. The Mean Green Nation will do what it can to support UNT both with their treasure and their talent in helping UNT move forward. And, the Mean Green Nation will show their pride by wearing Mean Green gear and colors whenever and wherever possible and appropriate to help spread the positive news.

That is my New Year's resolution for the Mean Green Nation. Again, feel free to add your own.

I think that is is more important now than ever that the Mean Green faithful unite and do all it can to help create a positive image for UNT. The Mean Green is rising up and the time is now for UNT!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3