Please Read If You Were Ever In The Nt Marching Band

MeanGreenHoops

This is in the early planning stages, but the Band is planning to invite all alumni of the band to perform along with the current members at the last game at Fouts Field Nov. 27.

If you or anyone you know ever played in the NT marching band at Fouts, please plan on being a part of this. The band department will make some announcements soon since school just started, but I wanted to let the hard core mean green fans here know about so you can start spreading the word.

I think we could also use a few horn, woodwind, and color guard people to help spread the word. I'm a drummer and I've already begun starting to let a lot of the drummers know about it.

This should a a great time and exciting to have several hundred in the band for that last game!!

Please send me a message with your email address if you want any more info as I find out about it. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

This is in the early planning stages, but the Band is planning to invite all alumni of the band to perform along with the current members at the last game at Fouts Field Nov. 27.

If you or anyone you know ever played in the NT marching band at Fouts, please plan on being a part of this. The band department will make some announcements soon since school just started, but I wanted to let the hard core mean green fans here know about so you can start spreading the word.

I think we could also use a few horn, woodwind, and color guard people to help spread the word. I'm a drummer and I've already begun starting to let a lot of the drummers know about it.

This should a a great time and exciting to have several hundred in the band for that last game!!

Please send me a message with your email address if you want any more info as I find out about it. Thanks!

I played in 3 seasons of the NT marching band, the ROTC band and (pep band ROTC) in BB games but that was 53 years ago and there's no way I could play even if I still had an instrument. But its a very nice thing to occur.

How will Dr. Williams and the band be communicating this to band alumni? Are they counting on Facebook/word-of-mouth?

He mentioned a mail-out from what the music dept. has but also Facebook/word of mouth, email etc. I'm not sure if they will do an evite or what. Perhaps the NT Exes can help.

Edited by MeanGreenHoops

I played in 3 seasons of the NT marching band, the ROTC band and (pep band ROTC) in BB games but that was 53 years ago and there's no way I could play even if I still had an instrument. But its a very nice thing to occur.

Just go Milli Vanilli on 'em.

• Upvote 1