Why Renovating Or Building A Stadium

LongJim

I really believe that this new stadium at NT will have a positive effect on all areas of the FB program. It may not be some miracle 200% increase in attendance or anything like that, it might be a gradual thing, but I think over time we will see incredible results. This is a game changer, IMO. No pun intended B)

• Upvote 2

I really believe that this new stadium at NT will have a positive effect on all areas of the FB program. It may not be some miracle 200% increase in attendance or anything like that, it might be a gradual thing, but I think over time we will see incredible results. This is a game changer, IMO. No pun intended B)

It will be an image changer for the program, no doubt.

I've already had at least 10 non-UNT connected people ask me about the new stadium and the program. They either saw the construction going on in Denton or an article or TV mention about it.

After the stadium is completed and high school playoffs are held there it will pay for itself eventually in marketing and recruiting alone for UNT.