Usa Vs Canada - 6:40Pm

Huge game for Team USA. Even though we have a 1-point lead, the winner gets a bye into the quarterfinals.

Martin Brodeur is in goal for Canada, Ryan Miller for USA. Both have given up two goals in 2 games, but Brodeur gave up two critical goals against Switzerland which forced a shootout.

Edited by UNTflyer

Great freakin' game. The U.S. now holds the advantage in their bracket for the next round.

But hey..........

.......Jim Craig?, Never heard of him. But I just saw Ryan Miller beat Canada, so this is definately the greatest U.S. Olympic hockey era in U.S. history,.....EVER!!!!

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

1 miute left....

Do you believe in Miracles?!?!?!?!

Wow--sounds like the greatest hockey game ever was played tonight. And I couldn't watch it because NBC wanted to show figure skating. dry.gif

Still, way to go USA!!!

Blasphemy, I tell you!!!

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!

Although I did watch the USA-USSR game in 1980, and this game kind of flowed the same way throught the 1st 2 periods (didn't see the third). Canada/USSR dominated the puck and were constantly in the US zone, but couldn't put in the net. Meanwhile, the US maximizes thier scoring chances and wins despite being outplayed (again, at least through the first 2 periods of this game).