Been Out Of The Loop For A While...

mad dog

Key players so far this season are -

Josh White (PG)

George Odufuwa (Center)

However, we go about 11 deep, so any given night expect any number of guys to step up. Main storyline in the upcoming weeks is how we perform on the road as 3 of our next five are away from home(and we just had two road trips, so 5 of 7).

What about player styles? What kind of players are White and Odafuwa? What about the other starters? What kind of game do we play - do we spot up for 3 pointers? drive to the basket? play the post?

Are you able to make it out on Tuesday for Jackson State?

If you are, come sit with me, MeanMag, and our respective significant others. I will be delighted to talk your ear off about all of it. Great seats, too.

Assuming I can swing that by the missus, I could do that. Is it still roughly general admission?

We have four tickets in a row of five, with the fifth seat unpurchased. $7 for a baseline reserved ticket gets you in, and I can guarantee you a dandy view from our row.

And if the Mrs. wants to come, too... She can talk with my girlfriend and MeanMag's future wife about Lifetime TV or menstruation or whatever the hell it is women like to talk about with each other.