Nfl Wants To Crack Down On Tailgating

NT80

NFL = No Fun League? I guess I didn't realize drunks at NFL tailgating were such a problem. I don't go to NFL games often enough to see it.

I know a LOT of our fans stay in the parking lots instead of coming into the game. That is a big issue NT must work on....making them want to come inside the stadium to see the product on the field.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...-nfl-fans_N.htm

Edited by NT80

I know at the Dallas games there are a lot of Thugs/gang banger types with attitude tailgating. It gets a little dangerous feeling at times and I delivered in the hood for UPS for 6 years.

I will take good old NCAA crowd anytime.

I know at the Dallas games there are a lot of Thugs/gang banger types with attitude tailgating. It gets a little dangerous feeling at times and I delivered in the hood for UPS for 6 years.

I will take good old NCAA crowd anytime.

Been to 2 home sgames thus far and I don't know where you were parked, but I had my wife and 1 yr old with me both times and never once felt threatened or even slightly skiddish...There's Arlington Police and Stadium Police all over the place and walking thru the tailgate areas... This is actually pretty pointless...Those that want to tailgate for 5 or 6 hours will simply arrive at their normal time and hang out across the street from the parking lots until they open, then move in and set-up shop with their usual amount of alcohol consumed regardless...

My Dad has Season Tickets for the Cowboys and I get the Season Tickets for North Texas, and regardless of the product on the field, we always have significantly better times at UNT games...

Been to 2 home sgames thus far and I don't know where you were parked, but I had my wife and 1 yr old with me both times and never once felt threatened or even slightly skiddish...There's Arlington Police and Stadium Police all over the place and walking thru the tailgate areas... This is actually pretty pointless...Those that want to tailgate for 5 or 6 hours will simply arrive at their normal time and hang out across the street from the parking lots until they open, then move in and set-up shop with their usual amount of alcohol consumed regardless...

My Dad has Season Tickets for the Cowboys and I get the Season Tickets for North Texas, and regardless of the product on the field, we always have significantly better times at UNT games...

At the old stadium plenty of times in the far pay parking north of the stadium, at the first game we walked from Six Flags past the south side of the Ball Park and then through some tailgating that was getting pretty ugly with giants fans, and we saw a few get handcuffed there and in the game. I am not skittish but wow some of the fans were in full hood mode, I saw some wild stuff as a UPS man and this was at that edge.