A Email From An Army Cadet

KRAM1

Just due to the fact that we have heard some very PC comments regarding the Tank Army (as well as our Sink Navy) t-shirts, I thought I would post the reply form a current West Point plebe who I sent a Tank Army T-shirt to this last week. She was going to come to the game, but you can see from her email that she is staying at West Point to work on some academics. Note that every cadet she has shown it to "loved it". That is exactly what I expected.

I imagine that when we see her at Thanksgiving that she will return the shirt to me with some holes in it from target practice by a few of her fellow cadets. Ha! Just thought some might like to see the note I received. You just got to love all the Cadets and Midshipmen from all our service academies. They work hard at sports, the regimental side of the academy, other extracurricular activities and their academics. This isn't any college program for the weak of heart. Great young men and women all, and still they maintain a great sense of humor. Amazing, isn't it?

Mr. Miller,

I did receive the package yesterday and it made me laugh. I

loved it. Thank you so much for sending that to me. It's a piece of

home at the same time, its rivalry and I love how conflicting it is!

Truly, it's awesome. It shows the diversity of my life I think and I

really love it! :) Everyone laughed when I showed it to them and

thought it was great! I regret to inform you though that I will not be

home this weekend for the game. The Dean is giving me a hard time and I

am working hard to beat him (in an academic frame of course). I hope

you enjoy the game. I will still be home for Thanksgiving if you would

like to get together then. I look forward to hearing from you!

Very Respectfully,

Cadet Fourth Class McGuire

E1-GO VIKINGS!

GO ARMY DRUMLINE!!

Glad to know some folks are having good fun with the shirts. Cannot tell you how we appreciate your support for both the team and i helping build $$$$ for UNT scholarships.

GO MEAN GREEN...BEAT ARMY!!!!