Finally!

Mad Hatter

So you are ignorantly disregarding the INT, the Big Stop in the Red Zone, the Safety, and the 4-1.5 that more or less sealed the game.

Defense stepped up 4th Quarter and helped the Offense with great field position to seal the deal.

No, but it was not enough to make me forget what I sat there and witnessed for three quarters. I mean, they whipped our much improved defense's butts most of the game. And the face mask in the fourth quarter was the correct call, sorry to the guy screaming his head off to the officials. It is sad that 49 points is not enough to win a football game. I think WKU finally wore down.

Could you not have used the word "ignorantly"? I mean I have as much right to my opinion as you. Don't appreciate it, but I should expect if from somebody in Arkansas I guess.

Edited by Green Dozer

No, but it was not enough to make me forget what I sat there and witnessed for three quarters. I mean, they whipped our much improved defense's butts most of the game. And the face mask in the fourth quarter was the correct call, sorry to the guy screaming his head off to the officials. It is sad that 49 points is not enough to win a football game. I think WKU finally wore down.

Could you not have used the word "ignorantly"? I mean I have as much right to my opinion as you. Don't appreciate it, but I should expect if from somebody in Arkansas I guess.

You saw a 40-14 second half, and that's your takeaway.

I like you and all, but you haven't been this on since you told us all why the stadium wouldn't happen.

You saw a 40-14 second half, and that's your takeaway.

I like you and all, but you haven't been this on since you told us all why the stadium wouldn't happen.

OUCH! But you are right, I was the most negative toward why the stadium wouldn't happen. But, I will man up, eat my crow, and admit I was wrong. I am sorry, but I will do everything I can to support it and this program.

OUCH! But you are right, I was the most negative toward why the stadium wouldn't happen. But, I will man up, eat my crow, and admit I was wrong. I am sorry, but I will do everything I can to support it and this program.

Meh - that was an unfair shot when there are plenty of people here saying way dumber things. Sorry you got the kick in the crotch that would have better used on 10-12 others.

Shake on it?