Germaine Dawson

It's sad that something like this has to happen to put everything into perspective!! As Brett Vito said in his piece we may never know what happened but after hearing about him working with big brother and sisters and doing football camps with his coach gives us a pretty good perspective on his character. It got me thinking about doing something about it and thought i'd throw out an idea and see what you think. I think a reward should be offered to catch the person responsible for this terrible waste of life. I feel as a member of the team and Mean Green Family we have a responsibility to show we take care of our own and will not stand for this heinous action. I know First State Bank and Wells Fargo are sponsors of athletics maybe they would let us set up an account for a reward and possibly a future scholarship in his memory. What do you think? I can contact a bank and see if we can get this going that way it would easy to donate and we'd know the funds would be accounted for. Plus if there is any good can come from this I think this would help.

Its sad it takes something like this to put everything in perspective just how good we have it even in these "tough economic times"

You in?

It's sad that something like this has to happen to put everything into perspective!! As Brett Vito said in his piece we may never know what happened but after hearing about him working with big brother and sisters and doing football camps with his coach gives us a pretty good perspective on his character. It got me thinking about doing something about it and thought i'd throw out an idea and see what you think. I think a reward should be offered to catch the person responsible for this terrible waste of life. I feel as a member of the team and Mean Green Family we have a responsibility to show we take care of our own and will not stand for this heinous action. I know First State Bank and Wells Fargo are sponsors of athletics maybe they would let us set up an account for a reward and possibly a future scholarship in his memory. What do you think? I can contact a bank and see if we can get this going that way it would easy to donate and we'd know the funds would be accounted for. Plus if there is any good can come from this I think this would help.

Its sad it takes something like this to put everything in perspective just how good we have it even in these "tough economic times"

You in?

good idea however we should wait for the investigation to take place first. i doubt that is the case here but sometimes 21 year olds do stupid things you would not think they would ever do.