Back To Reality

Brett Vito

You know what Brett Vito is telling the real truth about our football program. It depressing at best but its has truth to it.

Green Dozer, I know you and others are trying to be positive about the program because you are true fan but you can't ignore what's happening, we are 0-5 in conference, in the Sun Belt for crying out loud. We have some serious problems and I believe as well as others that Dodge wont be the coach who will make us BCS contenders, thats actually what people on the board said when was hired.

Vito is pointing out that there wont be much to looked for to in this offseason, Dodge had some great recruits come in here and we haven't seen the promised results. As of current, how do you think North Texas looks to a HS recuit right now or a person looking into the program, the lowest it has in years.....We wont get the recruits we have gotten in previous years based on the past two seasons under our new coach.

You can come to expect a lackluster recruiting class based on the results of the past two years of Coach Dodge, the hire was a complete bust and our program has suffered as a result.

Green Dozer, I know you and others are trying to be positive about the program because you are true fan but you can't ignore what's happening, we are 0-5 in conference, in the Sun Belt for crying out loud. We have some serious problems and I believe as well as others that Dodge wont be the coach who will make us BCS contenders, thats actually what people on the board said when was hired.

Just because he is Mr. Positive it does not mean he is necessarily a true fan. I know I am a true fan and I am in the camp where this thing needs a complete overhaul.

Edited by Green Mean

or we are all so depressed over it all we just do not care what he writes.

Basically yes. Nobody seems to have the right answer as to how to fix what is wrong so everything is on the table for discussion. In a week basketball should replace the football misery so hopefully we can forget this painful season asap.