The New President

UNT Mean Green

IF the new president follows through with all of his promises (big IF), those people in the top 5% who own businesses, create jobs, etc. it will certainly not help those people (though they were led to believe this during the campaigns) who are making minimum wage or a little higher. In fact, personally being someone who falls in that category, if (and again big IF) Barrack follows through and increases minimum wage to $9.00+ I will be replacing many workers who do work for minumum wage or close to it with machines, thus eliminating jobs. In visiting with other men who own businesses in different parts of the US, they say the same thing. In all honesty, this guy is going to effect those who think he is a saving grace more than he is the top 5%, and the people making more than 250K, oh wait 125K, oh wait 90k, oh wait....you get my point. It's a joke and some time into this new regime, those who thought he was the answer to the problems 'created' by the past administration will see that is in fact not even close to the truth.

IF the new president follows through with all of his promises (big IF), those people in the top 5% who own businesses, create jobs, etc. it will certainly not help those people (though they were led to believe this during the campaigns) who are making minimum wage or a little higher. In fact, personally being someone who falls in that category, if (and again big IF) Barrack follows through and increases minimum wage to $9.00+ I will be replacing many workers who do work for minumum wage or close to it with machines, thus eliminating jobs. In visiting with other men who own businesses in different parts of the US, they say the same thing. In all honesty, this guy is going to effect those who think he is a saving grace more than he is the top 5%, and the people making more than 250K, oh wait 125K, oh wait 90k, oh wait....you get my point. It's a joke and some time into this new regime, those who thought he was the answer to the problems 'created' by the past administration will see that is in fact not even close to the truth.

facepalm.gif

KEEP POLITICS OFF THE FOOTBALL BOARD.