Osu Vs. Troy

greengrrl

That would be nice.

I watched the play-by-play this morning (well, it was morning in AZ) on ESPN.com. Field position was the kicker (pun intended) here. Looks like we're not the only SBC school that needs some special teams work.

That would be nice.

I watched the play-by-play this morning (well, it was morning in AZ) on ESPN.com. Field position was the kicker (pun intended) here. Looks like we're not the only SBC school that needs some special teams work.

I think the game really showcased the power of the special teams game. I think punting single handedly kept the Trojans at bay in the second half. They got backed up to their own endzone twice, right in front of the band and student section. NT has a pretty good punter, but the overall play on ST is atrocious, even with Jeremy Knott in there this year.

Troy is a good football team and hats off to them for a good showing against the Buckeyes but I think OSU is very very overrated. I cannot see them winning the Big 10.

Who do you see winning the Bog 10? Michigan, Michigan St., Wisconsin? The Big 10 is a very pedestrian conference this year, but The Ohio State University is still the class of the conference.

Who do you see winning the Bog 10? Michigan, Michigan St., Wisconsin? The Big 10 is a very pedestrian conference this year, but The Ohio State University is still the class of the conference.

Is the addition of an article suppossed to make the place seem special?

I can see Wisconsin or Penn State winning it. Before the season I thought perhaps Illinois had a good shot but now....not so much buddy.