Coach Dodge Show

KRAM1

OK, this is the first Coach Dodge show of the new season...new season, new expectations, new attitude. Should be fun. I think we need to try to have as big a turnout as we can for this show. I decided that I will do what i can to attend, so count me in this evening. I liked the Hooter's location last year, and I though Sweetwater was a decent alternative after our Prez. Gretchen NIXED Hooter's for us...what was that all about anyway? OK, let's not go there again.

But, I am hopeful the The Pour House location will be better than Sweetwater as far as acoustics is concerned. Couldn't be much nicer (and great prices) than the folks at Sweetwater...the beer at The Pour House costs more than at Sweetwater, but it has been nice and cold the times the wife and I have gone to The Pour House...but both are "local" places, so let's give them our support for hosting this event weekly during the season. And, by that I mean, if you like the place, go back when the show isn't on just to support a local business that supports UNT. And, stop by Sweetwater too...they remain UNT supporters.

See you at the show...6:30PM at The Pour House!

GO MEAN GREEN! I hope Coach DeLoach is there to say a word or two about the defense, AND I hope all the Athletic Dept. folks there will at least sit down and not talk to each other during the time the show is on air. We need to be respectful of Coach Dodge and George while they are "working". WE can all chat during the breaks. There were times last season at Sweetwater when you could not hear the show because all the Athletic Dept. folks (yes, and some others too) were talking all the time...and there were non-Mean Green Nation folks on that patio at Sweetwater too who did not "shut-up" during the On Air time.

Anyway, who is coming tonight?????? See you there. GO MEAN GREEN!

The acoustics are going to be top notch.

They built the sound etc with the idea of securing the Todd Dodge Show. Also they were planning on closed circuit broadcasting it throughout the restaurant. Not sure if they will have that yet this year

Thank Soundman for the work in regards to all that.

Definitely support it, It's my brothers place and he's an alumni. I'll be there this week and every week.

Also if something is not working for the show, or in the restaurant in general, let someone know.