With A New Stadium, Could Unt Host A Bowl?

I have a feeling that it could eventually, look at Boise State they are able to host a bowl game every year and i know Denton is more attractive area then anywhere in Idaho. One of those bowls that are around us could move up here or with all the additions of bowl games that seem to happen every year you never know we could get one eventually but nothing in the near future

I have a feeling that it could eventually, look at Boise State they are able to host a bowl game every year and i know Denton is more attractive area then anywhere in Idaho. One of those bowls that are around us could move up here or with all the additions of bowl games that seem to happen every year you never know we could get one eventually but nothing in the near future

Boise is a pretty city. *shrug*

There was a reason Boise got added. The Big West needed a Bowl at the time, and they probably had the best stadium, so there it is. The City of Boise has supported the hell outta the game, even when the Broncos don't go - thus it's stayed around even when people have been predicting it to stop for about 6 years now.

Would Denton support a Bowl in NT wasn't playing? Hell would they support one we WERE playing in? :P