Point Spread Already Out...starts At 25

SHOSS

Right, which means it hasnt been since we had a really strong defense. Which we wont have this year.

We do have something in common with the '02 team that held every team we played to 33 points or less (that was Alabama) including 27 for UT, 16 for TCU, and 14 for Arizona. Any guesses? I know we won't be as good as that this year but one thing is for certain, we don't have a HS DC anymore and we won't be nearly as bad as last year.

Kansas State will be a dysfunctional team on Aug 30. Most of the team is made up of transfers. Its crazy to think that a team who is mostly going to be made up of individuals trying to make a name for themselves instead of thinking about playing smart is going to destroy us. The players are only thinking about catching the ball for 100yrds, make the biggest defense play, and run every kick back for a touchdown this only works when everyone wants to be apart of the Victory. To say that this game against KSU is in the same boat as past teams like Baylor, Arkansas, OU, and Texas etc.. is hard to imagine KSU first game will be all about someone trying to make a name for themselves. Hopefully, UNT will be well established and work together. Just like my fortune cookie said it is the year of the Underdog, his enemy are cats.

Kansas State will be a dysfunctional team on Aug 30. Most of the team is made up of transfers. Its crazy to think that a team who is mostly going to be made up of individuals trying to make a name for themselves instead of thinking about playing smart is going to destroy us. The players are only thinking about catching the ball for 100yrds, make the biggest defense play, and run every kick back for a touchdown this only works when everyone wants to be apart of the Victory. To say that this game against KSU is in the same boat as past teams like Baylor, Arkansas, OU, and Texas etc.. is hard to imagine KSU first game will be all about someone trying to make a name for themselves. Hopefully, UNT will be well established and work together. Just like my fortune cookie said it is the year of the Underdog, his enemy are cats.

This is why we can't talk about sports on this board.

This is why we can't talk about sports on this board.

senseless comedy...without any meaning what-so-ever... Can you tell me about sport?

25 seems reasonable to me. They are considered meadiocre at this point by big 12 standards, and we are... mired in an endless loop of unrealized potential(potential in our own minds).... until either is proven otherwise, 25 is a more than reasonable number. not too much....and not too little. just right. stop changing color when I'm talking to you, Quoner...:blink:

Most of the team is made up of transfers. Its crazy to think that a team who is mostly going to be made up of individuals trying to make a name for themselves instead of thinking about playing smart is going to destroy us.

I'm trying to follow your logic. So transfers are the only people who go out trying to make a name for themselves or they are just inherently more selfish than HS prospects- or both?

Methinks all players come together as a team once they are on said team. That's kind of the coaches role. I don't see that being any different at KSU than the U of NT... with the exception of them having more "talent" across the board.

We'll be just as disjointed (or more so) on the defensive side of the ball. That doesn't bode well for mid majors in games like this. We'll be lucky to keep it under 40.

My bad - I didn't know that we could now just make fan fiction and call it football analysis. It's a cute story for Kansas State that is really based on nothing even closely related to fact. It's so cute; in fact, let me try it for our team.

Dodge had to deal with a player revolt after his inept defensive coordinator cost his team several games with limited schemes, adjustments and temper tantrums. This left several key offensive players resenting the defense and doubting the staff to put them in a position to win. Several of the defensive players who had served under Dickey were still resentful about the ineptitude on the field and the way things went down with their teammates leaving the time and making ugly accusations of racism.

The team seems to have moved on, but because media access is so low, do we really know for sure. Now two defensive ends are lost, new players are being added and long time starters will be challenged and the locker room could fail to gel.

I sound like a horse's ass, don't I?

Sigh - here's hoping for the upset because our offense goes nuts, they turn the ball over 4-5 times and the defense plays their best game in 3 years. And maybe their quarterback has long time Daddy issues that haunt him during the game when he sees a man who looks like his father holding the hand of his wife and son, causing him to freak out before a key 4th and 2 and fumble the snap….oh crap, there I go again. This fan fiction is addictive!

My bad - I didn't know that we could now just make fan fiction and call it football analysis. It's a cute story for Kansas State that is really based on nothing even closely related to fact. It's so cute; in fact, let me try it for our team.

I sound like a horse's ass, don't I?

Sigh - here's hoping for the upset because our offense goes nuts, they turn the ball over 4-5 times and the defense plays their best game in 3 years. And maybe their quarterback has long time Daddy issues that haunt him during the game when he sees a man who looks like his father holding the hand of his wife and son, causing him to freak out before a key 4th and 2 and fumble the snap….oh crap, there I go again. This fan fiction is addictive!

What happened to your avitar? No more clown color?

What happened to your avitar? No more clown color?

I still see it - but I didn't see it for 3 days after I changed.

The joker is a man of mystery (and one more reminder that this avatar is about loving crappy MS Paint and Batman, not RV)

Not true. You do love RV.

Your sentence implies that the avatar isn't about loving RV, which we all know you do. What you meant to say was that it is about loving crappy MS Paint and Batman, and not about disrespecting RV.

And yes, I now think for you. Free of charge.

We must speak the same love language...

lovelang_200w.jpg