Al Gore's Energy Useage Could Power 232 U.s. Homes.

I'd rather support the party of hope and inspiration (Dem's) rather than the party of hate and fear (Repub's).

It's this kind of rampant partsianship that has so many disillusioned with our political system. I have never understood why some have to demonize those they disagree with.

I don't think the Dem's are evil, just wrong.

Maybe engaging in fearmongering with lables like "hate and fear" is a how you demonstrate hope and inspiration, to me it just looks like mudslinging.

I don't know, I could be wrong.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What recent president has faced tougher challenges dealt to him of no fault of his own more than GB? I think he's done a hell of a job considering what he's faced. Could he have done some things better? Sure, who couldn't during their term. But just imagine the alternative to those who seem to have that lay down and take it up the rear attitude? Now we are considering a candidate that can't even make a decent decision on who his friends are? Hillary would have been a much better choice to choose from than Hussien Obama in my oppinion. He can't wipe the stink off of himself for nothing right now.

Rick

What recent president has faced tougher challenges dealt to him of no fault of his own more than GB? I think he's done a hell of a job considering what he's faced. Could he have done some things better? Sure, who couldn't during their term. But just imagine the alternative to those who seem to have that lay down and take it up the rear attitude? Now we are considering a candidate that can't even make a decent decision on who his friends are? Hillary would have been a much better choice to choose from than Hussien Obama in my oppinion. He can't wipe the stink off of himself for nothing right now.

Rick

Rick, Shhhh. You cant question Obama's decision making ability? Who cares who he associated with? If his wife says she's never been proud of America in her adult life, don't bring that up. She's off limits. Don't question his incredible lack of experience. Remember he's a good speaker, he's eloquent. He uses words like 'Hope' and 'Change' in his speeches, therefore he MUST be the best candidate.

While these might be legitimate questions for other candidates, you can't criticize or question the presumed Dem candidate because if you do that you're engaging in the same old attack style politics of fear and hatred. ;)

Edited by Baby Arm!

Cheney got 5 deferments out of Vietneam.

Many of Bush's military records have mysteriously disappeared.

Rumsfeld is widely held responsible for the lack of planning (or ignoring planning) for post invasion Iraq...

I can go on and on and on and on...

Oh hell, If you aren't completely appalled by this administration, there is no sense in going on. Your head is buried too far in the sand. I'd rather support the party of hope and inspiration (Dem's) rather than the party of hate and fear (Repub's).

Quite honestly I hate the fact that we have a two party system. But given those options, the choice is easy.

And the extremist award goes to...

And the extremist award goes to...

Rick

Guest GrayEagleOne

I could of sworn it was 53% of statistics can be manipulated 92.2% of the time. Though I could be wrong or completely making this up.

It's OK because 82.1% of all statistics are made up anyway.

James Hansen, one of the world's leading climate scientists, will today call for the chief executives of large fossil fuel companies to be put on trial for high crimes against humanity and nature, accusing them of actively spreading doubt about global warming...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2008...s.climatechange

Oh brother....