Only a sick F like you would post something like that. Trampling on a man's grave.

You Quoner are a POS!

It was written by a Redskins fan for the biggest football blog in America as an April Fools Joke. I had no hand in it, but if it makes you feel better, he did just lose his job.

Does this mean you won't be coming to my Rick Villarreal Thank You Party? We'll have cake and balloons!

I love the Redskins and Cowboys rivalry but the Redskins have become a total laughing stock....Mr. Dumbass Snyder I think is the reason to blame and though I think they are somewhat on the right track now talent wise...as long as Snyder is there he will be nothing but a glorified version of Al Davis/Oakland Raiders.

I love the Redskins and Cowboys rivalry but the Redskins have become a total laughing stock....Mr. Dumbass Snyder I think is the reason to blame and though I think they are somewhat on the right track now talent wise...as long as Snyder is there he will be nothing but a glorified version of Al Davis/Oakland Raiders.

Rivalry?

Don't both teams have to be somewhat relevant and competitive?

I don't think you can BE a glorified version of Al Davis.

Rivalry?

Or both need to be equally non-competitive and irrelevant.

Rivalry?

Not really...a rivaly is a rivalry. Texas and OU will always be a rival game even if Texas is on a 50 game winning streak and OU is on a 50 game losing streak or vice versa. Its a great rivalry and despite the opposite ends of the spectrum the Cowboys and Redskins have been in some years, they always give us good games and the result is not always the one everyone expected.

Guest 97and03

It was written by a Redskins fan for the biggest football blog in America as an April Fools Joke. I had no hand in it, but if it makes you feel better, he did just lose his job.

Does this mean you won't be coming to my Rick Villarreal Thank You Party? We'll have cake and balloons!

I thought it was funny. Not dead SMU sorority girl funny, but funny.

Agree mostly with what you said. It's kind of sad that there are VERY few PRO rilvalries anymore. I think the NFL ( NO FUN LEAGUE) has put a damper on some of it , as it is not as big as it once was. I don't think the Redskins are a laughing stock on the field , just in the front office. I have lost track of all the head / associate coaches he seems to fire year in and year out. Why Gregg Williams was let go Ill never understand. Yanks/ Red Sox is the only pro rilvarly I can think of that is bigger than this.

I didnt click on quoner's link so no comment :huh:

RIP Sean Taylor.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!

Draft coming up.... who is my next Heath Shuler ???

Edited by NT03