Turn The Calendar

CMJ

I guess since we're nearing the end of the true regular season, with conference and national tournments to follow I'll post what my preseason Final Four were. I had -

UCLA

Louisville

North Carolina

Michigan State

Not a terrible set looking at them now(though MSU and Louisville don't seem incredibly intelligent in retrospect).

As concerning as missing all of those FT's in LaLa a few nights ago, the reality is....we are hosting a 1st rounder wednesday night. I like the odds of a 2nd round meeting with whoever the heck we play. To be honest with you it doesn't really matter who we meet in the SBC Tourney. I know we match up better with some teams more than others. I just hope the guys that were on the team last season remember how magical March really can be. Sure, S. AL and WKU are strong to quite strong, but until proven otherwise....The Mean Green are the champs of the Belt. I hope that mentality is spreading through the lockeroom.

BTW I love having to face Bo McCalebb before the tourney begins (also good to know possibly the last time we have to deal with him). Our boys need to realize the importance of guard play when it becomes tournament time. Lets try to enjoy the run again. Last year was a blast!