Injuries

jperg2

As far as injuries are concerned who else is injured, I might have missed previous discussions in the past but was hoping you all can help fill in the blanks. So fr these are few of the injuries to the current roster that I am aware of. Are there others?

Riley Dodge Quarterback

Reported: Dec. 11, 2007

Injury: surgery to repair 3rd-degree separated shoulder

Expected Return: expected to start throwing mid-March

99 Isaac Thomas Defensive Lineman

Reported: Feb. 10, 2008

Injury: hospitalized with a blood clot in left leg

Expected Return: will miss spring practices

68 Kelvin Drake Center

Reported: Feb. 14, 2008

Injury: surgery to repair torn tendons in ankle

Expected Return: expected in time for season opener

Others include Charlie Brown, Scott Gilchrist, Latif Nurudeen, Chad Rose, Bryant Seidle, and Colt Mahan. Some of them may go through spring ball but as of now are injured.

Thanks, for the updates.

I found the following link as well with info on Fentriss, Mohan and Babb:

SOURCE: http://startelegram.typepad.com/college_fo...dodge-give.html

--WR Evan Fentriss (knee) will miss the spring. Fentriss, a transfer from Rice who sat out 2007 as per transfer rules, was one of last spring's more exciting players.

--Back this spring from 2007 injuries/surgery are LB Colt Mahan and DB Zach Babb.

...Looks like Mohan and Babb are no longer in the teams injured list.

When was Fentriss injured? I can see from various blogs and whatnot that he played in last years spring game (had 5 receptions for 93 yards), but I could not find when he suffered his knee injury.

Also, with regards to Charlie Brown, Scott Gilchrist, Latif Nurudeen, Chad Rose, and Bryant Seidle, when were they injured?

I found this regarding Bryant Seidle:

SOURCE: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/foo...belt/ntexas.htm

—Backup LB Bryant Seidle (shoulder) missed most of his sophomore season, but should be back for the spring.

SOURCE: http://www.nbc4.com/sports/14682909/detail.html

Linebacker Bryant Seidle (9/19, shoulder) is expected to miss the remainder of the season.

...looks like he suffered this injury during the SMU game (on 9/8, but prior to the FAU game on 9/22), or maybe that's when it was reported in media outlets.

I have not found to much information on the other players injuries, with regards to when they suffered the injury or their current status.

I appreciate the information you have provided thus far, and would appreciate any other follow-up information you or others could provide as well.