Nttv Must Love Wky

LAZER

Is is just me or has NTTV continuously played the MGI following the WKY game everyday since it was first released? No joke, I have turned on NTTV I don't know how many times and it has been then only one played. The worst part is that they talk about the upcoming FIU game.......which makes me puke when I think about it. However, I will say one good thing about it is that it shows about a five minute highlight real that shows Jamarios TDs and a three minute highlight real of the OSU BB game.

We have had problems with our server. What time do you see this episode of MGI?

To the other issues, I can only speak of the Sports department. I think we do some good work in what is, I believe, the hardest medium. I am sorry if you don't approve, but I am trying to improve our sports coverage.

Its on usually on late at night around 10:30 to 12:00 am. Do not take me wrong I wasn't bashing NTTV, Im just sick of that episode of MGI. I will say that NTTV has improved significantly in the last three years. Is that hobo in denton show still played? I always thought it was funny........atleast it was when i was drunk.

"Homeless in Denton" was canceled....mainly because it can only be funny when you are drunk or high.

;)

And that WAS a problem, have you looked at your demographics lately?

Guys, don't bash NTTV. For those of us that put a lot of work into the station while we were there, it has paid off in the form of finding employment. I picked up a lot of things that I would have otherwise not learned in a classroom.

In regards to WKU, many of you may not know it, but last year WYKU-TV (PBS) in Bowling Green hired a SAT truck to come to Denton and send our feed back to viewers in that area. At the time, Producers at their station had been observing NTTV and deemed the production quality high enough to air. That was the first time that NTTV had content broadcast outside of Denton. WYKU came back for a football game this past fall and I believe they will be here again for the game on thrusday. HMNSHLD can verify that, however.

Hopefully, this will be another time that Bowling Green viewers will watch their beloved Hilltoppers fall to the Mean Green!

Guys, don't bash NTTV. For those of us that put a lot of work into the station while we were there, it has paid off in the form of finding employment. I picked up a lot of things that I would have otherwise not learned in a classroom.

In regards to WKU, many of you may not know it, but last year WYKU-TV (PBS) in Bowling Green hired a SAT truck to come to Denton and send our feed back to viewers in that area. At the time, Producers at their station had been observing NTTV and deemed the production quality high enough to air. That was the first time that NTTV had content broadcast outside of Denton. WYKU came back for a football game this past fall and I believe they will be here again for the game on thrusday. HMNSHLD can verify that, however.

Hopefully, this will be another time that Bowling Green viewers will watch their beloved Hilltoppers fall to the Mean Green!

People from Western Kentucky were busted keeping a sex goat in a fraternity closet.

So I wouldn't use their judgment of approval as any sort of shield against criticism.