Bcs = Boring Championship Series

UNTflyer

I forgot the game was on today. That is how unimpressed I was with this bowl season. That random mobile bowl on Sunday was a joke too. I want that bowl tie in the Sun Belt but geez move that game back into December.

GMG

LSU, I'm all right with that. But OSU was a poor choice for the challenger. Georgia would have been a much, much better game (two SEC teams -- fine with me).

My holidays would have been happier seeing LSU, Georgia, USC, Missouri, West Virginia and somebody else of high quality squared off in the bowls.

And to keep this thread from being moved, I'll say North Texas right here. Not as a bowl candidate, but just to say it. North Texas.

LSU, I'm all right with that. But OSU was a poor choice for the challenger. Georgia would have been a much, much better game (two SEC teams -- fine with me).

My holidays would have been happier seeing LSU, Georgia, USC, Missouri, West Virginia and somebody else of high quality squared off in the bowls.

And to keep this thread from being moved, I'll say North Texas right here. Not as a bowl candidate, but just to say it. North Texas.

If the retarded ass Rose Bowl committiee wouldn't have stuck to tradition, we could have seen USC and Georgia in the Rose Bowl. What a game that would have been. Also, if it were up to me, Illinios wouldn't have gotten a BCS game but Mizzou instead. I think Mizzou vs. Hawaii would have been a fun game to watch.

If the retarded ass Rose Bowl committiee wouldn't have stuck to tradition, we could have seen USC and Georgia in the Rose Bowl. What a game that would have been. Also, if it were up to me, Illinios wouldn't have gotten a BCS game but Mizzou instead. I think Mizzou vs. Hawaii would have been a fun game to watch.

I'll agree. Unfortunately, you can't have 3 schools from the same conference in the BCS- and Kansas/VT provided the best game of the entire bowl series...

I'll agree. Unfortunately, you can't have 3 schools from the same conference in the BCS- and Kansas/VT provided the best game of the entire bowl series...

I would define that as the closest game of the BCS series. It was actually pretty mundane to watch. I enjoyed watching the Georgia defense embarass the Hawaii offense that was suppossed to be so explosive. And LSU is always fun to watch. They fly around on defense like they play on Sundays (which most of them will). Glenn Dorsey is an absolute animal. I don't understand how someone that large can be that athletic.