Nt Vs. Denver

NCMeanGreen

Just found out that the NT/Denver game will be on the FSN (Rocky Mount) channel. I had to renew my Sports Pack (DirecTV) to get the game. This has been REALLY awesome, being able to see all of these NT basketball games on TV. I think this will be my 4th game?

Anyway...just wanted to give the heads-up!

It would be great if we could get a watching party together for that game. I am not sure where it would be exactly. I have dish and I do not see fcs anywhere on my lineup. I only add this b/c i think buff wild wings has dish also.

We will be showing the game at T. J. Hartford's in Lewisville. Everyone is welcome.

Verizon Cable has Fox College Sports Central (Ch 301). Mean Green @ Denver 6pm 12/22

It is unclear what time zone is represented by the 6pm. My guess is Eastern.

I've checked FCS-Central repeatedly on my Verizon guide, but do not see the game for today (12/22). It is listed for various replays that start tomorrow, 12/23. Do you still see this game for today in your Verizon guide??

The Verizon Guide says 5:00-700 pm " 'Drive to the Dome' no program description."

I'm sure this is an ignorant question, but how does "drive to the dome" translate into a Mean Green Basketball game. Is the "dome" the name of the Denver stadium? Thanks!!

I'm sure this is an ignorant question, but how does "drive to the dome" translate into a Mean Green Basketball game. Is the "dome" the name of the Denver stadium? Thanks!!

Denver plays at Magness (spell) Arena.

Bleed Green's post says the game is on FCS Atlantic on Charter Cable. Verizon also carries that channel. My Verizon guide says Ch 300 5-7pm " 'College Basketball' no program description."