Having attended the first Mizzou-OU game, I don't see how the hell the same defense is good enough to stop OU.

Chase will get his numbers, but it took two gift fumbles (on a kick off and on a positive 10 yard gain) for that game to stay close as long as it did. I think Kansas showed that the medium passing game is still a huge weakness for Mizzou. If they fix that, then yes, they can win, but they haven't come close to shoring up that hole all year outside of the Tech game.

If Kansas didn't have the yips for one half, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. OU won't leave the same three or four 7 yard out plays open all night the way Mangina's boys did.

I've got my own agenda. I want Ohio State in the national championship, so right now I'm a pretty big Pittsburgh fan.

I still hate OU, but will tolerate them winning to see tOSU go to New Orleans.

Yeah...I'd love another thrilling national championship game demonstrating just how slow the entire Big 10 Conference is. OHHOWILOVETOHATEOHIOSTATE...Hail to the Victors.

I've never been a proponent of a college football playoff until this season when two teams are basically going to back their way into the title game. I thought that college football was unique because EVERY game had the significance of a playoff game...this year proved that wrong.

Go Mizzou, Go West Virginia...FU Jim Tressel, FU Horseshoe thats no longer a horseshow, FU Ohio State.

Yeah...I'd love another thrilling national championship game demonstrating just how slow the entire Big 10 Conference is. OHHOWILOVETOHATEOHIOSTATE...Hail to the Victors.

I've never been a proponent of a college football playoff until this season when two teams are basically going to back their way into the title game. I thought that college football was unique because EVERY game had the significance of a playoff game...this year proved that wrong.

Go Mizzou, Go West Virginia...FU Jim Tressel, FU Horseshoe thats no longer a horseshow, FU Ohio State.

We are so alike in our Ohio State thinking. All this year reinforces is the new movement to schedule easy and wait for your conference to have a big downturn. tOSU hasn't even played a top 20 team yet - but no one has bashed them the way they bashed Kansas.

also, CBL's signature offends me.

Having attended the first Mizzou-OU game, I don't see how the hell the same defense is good enough to stop OU.

Chase will get his numbers, but it took two gift fumbles (on a kick off and on a positive 10 yard gain) for that game to stay close as long as it did. I think Kansas showed that the medium passing game is still a huge weakness for Mizzou. If they fix that, then yes, they can win, but they haven't come close to shoring up that hole all year outside of the Tech game.

If Kansas didn't have the yips for one half, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. OU won't leave the same three or four 7 yard out plays open all night the way Mangina's boys did.

Yip, you nailed that prediction. I don't why I thought Missou had a chance.