What Will You Be Doing On The Off Week ?

NT03

Spending time with wifey , yard work , scouting FAU ????

I hate off weeks , but I'm glad its this weekend. Two weeks to prepare for our 1st belt opponent.

As for me, Ill attempt to play in softball tournament for SIDS. Hopefully we will get our ass kicked early and I can post up the rest of the day in the parking lot while enjoying some nice adult beverages. Trying to hit a softball and run the bases while being a bit trashed is not very fun.

Fri---Grand Prairie Parks and Recreation Hall of Fame---featuring G.P. native NFL Hall of Famer Charley Taylor

Sat--Lights, Camera, Uptown. Phase one of the Historic Re-birth of Grand Prairies' downtown theater The Uptown as the lights come back on. The theater becomes an awesome performing arts center in the first step in re-developing Downtown G.P. 7pm til 10pm with The Fugitives playing...

MXD State Tournament, mow the yard one last time, and watch Syracuse implode, read about the ex-OU QB leading the Prison Town College Team, and fight traffic due to the UCA Home Opener, while cleaning out beer cans from my yard from the 2 frat house neighbors.

Real Exciting, FAU weekend needs to hurry up. :unsure:

Edited by untbowler

Friday night Red Sox / Yankee game at Fenway! Dice-K should be tossing for the Sox and I will be sitting right over the Yankee bullpen yelling and heckling that fat ace Joba Chamberlin. The rest of the weekend will be a blur in Beantown

Me too. I'm directing the screen for the "Blue Room stage." Unfortunately there is no one playing on my stage I want to see.

You've got LCD Soundsystem and the Kaiser Chiefs on friday night...AND the beautiful, talented and ohhh sooo sultry Regina Spektor on Sunday. Find out if she likes UNT graduates living in New Haven, CT who post on athletic forum boards and are obssessed with music...maybe its her thing.