Money Games

EagleD

What BCS schools do we have contracts with after this year?

Is there a chance we will play Texas again while Todge or Rodge is here?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF OU!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EagleD

What BCS schools do we have contracts with after this year?

Is there a chance we will play Texas again while Todge or Rodge is here?

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF OU!!!!!!!!!!!

With Todge, these shouldn't be considered money games any more, just an excellent opportunity

to kick the big boys arse.

I dont know that we could make it happen with our current stadium situation, but I want Texas Tech again for a 1-and-1. The Leach Spread offense vs The Dodge Spread offense. The final score would be 58 to 55, and either team could be the winner? Talk about exciting football! I would even take another trip to that Dust-blowing, sand-blasting, roach-infested, tumbleweed-rolling, sidewalk-spitting, hole in the middle of no-where, Lubbock to see a matchup like that one!

GMG!!!

Disclaimer: Before any TTech fans jump on me about my description of Lubbock?, please understand I am not talking about your over-hyped, jacked up-street signed, tarantula-laiden, Daddy's-money, Colorado-spanked Campus? I am only refferring to the town of Lubbock...

Thank you.

I dont know that we could make it happen with our current stadium situation, but I want Texas Tech again for a 1-and-1. The Leach Spread offense vs The Dodge Spread offense. The final score would be 58 to 55, and either team could be the winner? Talk about exciting football! I would even take another trip to that Dust-blowing, sand-blasting, roach-infested, tumbleweed-rolling, sidewalk-spitting, hole in the middle of no-where, Lubbock to see a matchup like that one!

GMG!!!

Disclaimer: Before any TTech fans jump on me about my description of Lubbock?, please understand I am not talking about your over-hyped, jacked up-street signed, tarantula-laiden, Daddy's-money, Colorado-spanked Campus? I am only refferring to the town of Lubbock...

Thank you.

Would it be safe to say that Lubbock is not one of your top five vacation spots?

With any luck we can avoid the really big boys we need to cut our teeth on the mid-level big boys. It looked like we have K-state and Clemson coming up those should be our money games then next few years. Big conference nationally know teams that are posed for and upset. Bring on the K-states, Techs, Clemsons, Mizzos, Arizonas. Bowl teams what will boast our reps but not BCS teams that will currently spank us. Then years down the line we can start dealing with the UT, LSU, U0, Florida type teams. Just cause they're money games doesn't mean they can't be realistically winable.

Guest GrayEagleOne

Miami FL should be on that list for 2008. I've heard nothing about us removing it and it's still on Miami's future schedules (per the same reference that MG61 furnished).

A second thought. If our new stadium's not ready in 2009, I look for Air Force to buy out of that one.

Edited by GrayEagleOne

9-25 Kansas State

TBA @ Clemson

I believe that the 2010 games against Kansas State & Clemson will be estremly winnable if Dodge is still here. His system will have been in place for three seasons. Vizza will be a senior, Riley will be a redshirt sophomore or a junior. The offensive line will be anchored by Seniors Esteban Santiago, Matt Tomlinson, J.J. Johnson, Jacob Kaiser and juniors Eloy Atkinson and Troy Franklin. The receivers will be seniors B.J. Lewis, Sam Roberson, Evan Walker, Marcus King, Breece Johnson, Sam Dibrell and Victor Gill. Junior receiver Willie Taylor. The running backs will alter between senior Micah Mosley and junior Lance Dunbar.

On defense An all senior defensive line of ends Sam Owusu-Hemeng and Kyle Russo and tackles Jordan Scroggins and Jesse Desoto. A senior-laden group of linebacker with Marquese Davis, Justin Padron and A.J. Pensen. Junior Derek Tomlin getting a lot of playing time. With redshirt junior Kevin Earley and true junior Darien Williams at corner. The safeties will be redshirt junior Bron Hager and senior Nathan Tune.

Edited by GreenBat

I believe that the 2010 games against Kansas State & Clemson will be estremly winnable if Dodge is still here. His system will have been in place for three seasons. Vizza will be a senior, Riley will be a redshirt sophomore or a junior. The offensive line will be anchored by Seniors Esteban Santiago, Matt Tomlinson, J.J. Johnson, Jacob Kaiser and juniors Eloy Atkinson and Troy Franklin. The receivers will be seniors B.J. Lewis, Sam Roberson, Evan Walker, Marcus King, Breece Johnson, Sam Dibrell and Victor Gill. Junior receiver Willie Taylor. The running backs will alter between senior Micah Mosley and junior Lance Dunbar.

Hypothetically, if Tre were to come here, would we end up moving Lance Dunbar to slot? I've seen a lot of posts on other boards about him and his ability...