Future Home Games

I was really happy to hear the Navy was coming to Fouts this season. Only I feel like

NT sorta lucked into this game. I read that K-State and NT have a 2-1 deal with K-State

coming to Fouts ( in 2010?). Is this series confirmed?

Does NT have any OOC teams that are confirmed coming to Fouts--or--the possibility of

coming to Fouts, in the future?

I read that FAU and FIU are scheduling Minnesota, Mich State, Maryland at home.

Are these schools on a recruiting trip to Miami, or a weekend vacation in the south

Florida sun, or a easy winnable game, or to play in the their quality FB stadiums, or

to entertain the large base of Minn, M-S, and Maryland fans that live in Miami?

I am not starting another debate on our stadium needs, I just want to know the OOC

teams that will come to Fouts in our future scheduling.

The CUSA Werst teams will no be to eager to come in as they already come to Dallas every other year, We need to work to continue with SMU and try to get Baylor and TCU back. Eastern schools like Memphis, UAB, and Southern Miss might be a better shot. TTech and OSU will probably not be as interested in coming to the DFW area if they sign the Cotton Bowl deal. Big 12 North teams might would be interested in playing before area recruits.

The CUSA Werst teams will no be to eager to come in as they already come to Dallas every other year, We need to work to continue with SMU and try to get Baylor and TCU back. Eastern schools like Memphis, UAB, and Southern Miss might be a better shot. TTech and OSU will probably not be as interested in coming to the DFW area if they sign the Cotton Bowl deal. Big 12 North teams might would be interested in playing before area recruits.