Gmg Bowl Draft Recap...

medpilot21

This was quite a different draft than the last few. The captains made their choices partly on the Bio's, but there was a twist this year. The three girls were drafted first, with Ashley(Hope24) being the first over-all pick. (should be a nice signing bonus there) Nico and Mrs. GreenGoblin were off the board quickly, and the draft started moving. In a strange twist, The green team actually got the first pick of the guys. Nico was a last minute entry. UNT_92_Fan went to the Green team, and coach Archie to the White team. The next pick by the Green team would prove to be a surprise. For those who did not catch it, the Green team selected "TheGoodSheppard" with their 3rd round pick. As it turns out, that player is our own beloved touchdown-catcher Andy Blount. As his identity was not disclosed, this presented a match-up issue with Justin and AB on the same team. The other players were taken through 14 rounds, and the draft completed. For all of you Vegas-Odds guys who placed money on who would be "Mister-irrelevant" for this draft, the winner is our own RUDY!!! Lots of players have been drafted last, and gone on to be incredible pro players. Names that come to mind are ......uh?........well?.........Anyway, the teams are listed below.

White Team:

Captain: Emmitt Jackson

Hope24

Mrs.GreenGoblin

CoachArchie

FireFightnRick

ARJ2010OX

Zeke

Medpilot21

Lazer

RadioGreen

SkidSTG

UNT_Plamaker

Bryan316

GreenGoblin

Rudy

Green Team

Captain: Stebo

Nico

UNT_92_Fan

TheGood... oh lets be real. - Andy Blount

PKC89

Recman

RockGuitar4Life

Harry

Jaydub

ForeverEagle

KingDL1

TeachinTodd

GreenBlood94

Messhuggah

Gameday is April 28th.

Game info to follow with Shirt, rules,

and game fees.

GMG!!!

Some classic moments from the draft...

[emmitt01]am i white?

[stebo]ok, I will select the 3 time MVP - the man of mystery, unt92

[stebo] even though he is gay

[stebo]ok, I will take TheGoodShepherd

[stebo] also known as Andy Blount

[emmitt01] what? That was nowhere in the bio

[emmitt01]but, since your stacked team will fail anyway, I'll take FireFightnRick

[FirefightnRick] Mother F***er!

[stebo] interference, I call for FFRick to be disqualified from the game

[emmitt01] Stebo...you don't get to decide anything about who is eligible...not after bringing in another girl late in the game so you could have the first guy pick..and then having Blount conveniently leave out that he was a former SCHOLARSHIP player

[medpilot21]come on...do it!!!! Rudy...rudy.....rudy...

[stebo] friendship before winning!

[emmitt01] radio green

[medpilot21] that's rough dude....haha

Emmitt saying "Am I White" was the highlight of the draft!

Oh? I thought it was:

[stebo] Ok, I'll trade Andy for FirefightnRick.

[medPilot] What?

Oh yeah, you bet your arse I'm gonna tell TheGoodShephard that his good buddy tried to trade him for a hose jockey! We'll see how motivated he is to bring in the catches after he see's where he ranks in the grand scheme of Stebo's life.

Rick

Oh? I thought it was:

[stebo] Ok, I'll trade Andy for FirefightnRick.

[medPilot] What?

Oh yeah, you bet your arse I'm gonna tell TheGoodShephard that his good buddy tried to trade him for a hose jockey! We'll see how motivated he is to bring in the catches after he see's where he ranks in the grand scheme of Stebo's life.

Rick

I am still not sure if Emm kept you because of what you did to us last year, or he just wanted to make Stebo pay? You're a great guy Rick, and a fellow life-saver...but I would have traded you for AB in a second!

Funny stuff.

GMG!!! :)

I am still not sure if Emm kept you because of what you did to us last year, or he just wanted to make Stebo pay? You're a great guy Rick, and a fellow life-saver...but I would have traded you for AB in a second!

Funny stuff.

GMG!!! :)

Or was it because the prospect of AB not even showing up crossed my mind? :lol:

So let's see. Once we cover your ringer you're gonna throw the ball to who exactly? Jaydub? And don't tell me you'll slide out there and be a receiver because then it's really church...and not in your favor.

If I am not mistaken when we showed up last year the same thing was said... Who am I going to throw too??? Interesting, We threw to everyone...EVEN JAYDUB, and smoked your team.... Its been a year, I am trying to remember but I am pretty sure thats how it went down.

No Worries...There are some recievers on my team....Some of these young guys you don't know about since you left campus can play... No worries on the green team

So let's see. Once we cover your ringer you're gonna throw the ball to who exactly? Jaydub? And don't tell me you'll slide out there and be a receiver because then it's really church...and not in your favor.

With all the smack talk Emmitt, I hope it doesn't resort to this:

acw.png

four years in a row of big talk....

How did it work the alst three?

(Emmitt posting as Zeke)

First, it worked with the correct spelling of "last". Second, I'm not talking about ancient history...I'm talking about this year.

ahhh running low on material.... rippin on a guy who mistyped a word...

Talk all you want about it...your history does not favor this shit you speak... haha

By the way, in all seriousness.... Tavern is doing this renovation thing suposedly then having a big ass party...come up and booze with me...two weeks

ahhh running low on material.... rippin on a guy who mistyped a word...

Talk all you want about it...your history does not favor this shit you speak... haha

By the way, in all seriousness.... Tavern is doing this renovation thing suposedly then having a big ass party...come up and booze with me...two weeks

Bet.