ASU game

UNTFan23

Looks like there's a chance for rain this weekend (link). When was the last time we played in Jonesboro and not had it rain BTW? blink.gif Anywho, anyone planning to make the trip. I'm torn whether to make the trip or not. I won't go if no NT faithful are there (need a shoulder to cry on if things get bad).

Edited by UNTFan23

Looks like there's a chance for rain this weekend (link).

When was the last time we played in Jonesboro and not had it rain BTW? blink.gif Anywho, anyone planning to make the trip.  I'm torn whether to make the trip or not.  I won't go if no NT faithful are there (need a shoulder to cry on if things get bad).

How long exactly is the trip .. 6/7 hrs. ??

I have made that drive - it is about 7 hours going fast and 8 hours going slow. Not a bad drive at all. Jonesboro is.... different. I honestly expected to see the outhouses in the front yards bit when we were in Tennessee but low and behold, the Murf was pretty pleasant... Jonesboro is what I had pictured Murfreesboro to look like (but then again, we got lost and ended up on an unpaved road - banjos started playing in my ears)

I have made that drive - it is about 7 hours going fast and 8 hours going slow.  Not a bad drive at all.  Jonesboro is.... different.  I honestly expected to see the outhouses in the front yards bit when we were in Tennessee but low and behold, the Murf was pretty pleasant... Jonesboro is what I had pictured Murfreesboro to look like (but then again, we got lost and ended up on an unpaved road - banjos started playing in my ears)

So......were your hopes dashed?

Seriously, if you guys are looking for love, don't make the trip. We don't need that kind of activity in Arkansas.

For those of you in or around H-Town (Houston), Continental.com is running specials to Little Rock. Round trip for a whopping $99. It is a 2.5 drive or so from Little Rock to Jonesboro and the flight arrives in Little Rock before noon. Several flights to choose from coming back. I considered making the trip, but my girlfriend has other plans for me this weekend.

For those of you in or around H-Town (Houston) who are not flying to Little Rock, whether or not your girlfriend has other plans for you this weekend biggrin.gif , come to the NT Exes party at SRO:

We're having a football Game Watching Party - so make plans to come on down and join us for an evening of cheering on the Mean Green!

UNT vs. Arkansas State

October 21, 2006, 5:30 pm (kickoff at 6pm) at SRO, 9900 Hempstead Highway, Houston

phone: 713.683.5025

Bring your family, friends and fellow North Texas alums and join the Gulf Coast Chapter of the NT Exes for a football game watching party! The game will be televised live on ESPN+ and SRO's promises a fun and festive atmosphere as we come together to cheer on the Mean Green!

All are welcome - please RSVP by Friday, October 20, 2006, so we know how many to plan for…email your RSVP to George French at gfrench@windstream.net

www.srosportsbar.com

Northwest Mall - West Loop & 290

TaKe Back your Balls Man!! laugh.gif

Friends don't let friends type wussy. I'm sure there is a man-law regarding this.

Let me clarify: I had already made plans because I did not expect such a deal to come available from Continental.com.

NT Drummer - see you at the watching party.