Medicine

meangreanmick

I don't know who coached that game, but it couldn't have been DD & RF, could it?

Maybe we had a guest coach.

Wow, some credit.

I don't know what got into DD & RF but that was an exciting game, creative and gutsy.

Congratulations DD and RF!

DD was our coach and we still won.

RF was off coordinator and we still won.

Thoughts?

Yeah, you may acutally have to give DD and RF some credit. The players were pumped up and preapred for this game, and a good offensive game plan was called. That smells of good coaching to me.

One last thought: I think that last year's recruiting class (2005) may end up being better than we thought. All that speed and athleticism on defense is paying off.

I just say it's amazing how a Dual Threat QB can open up an offense. SMU was stacking the line and blitzing all night long. I wouldn't blame the OL too much. Once SMU played back a little, NT ran it right up the gut with success.

Edited by Got5onIt

Ramon called a GREAT game and anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

I sat next to Ramon's grand mother at the game. She is a lovely lady, but she had some fire.

Silver, I can see where he gets his temper from.

She was excited for him and said he wanted to win this game a lot. It's all he talked about when he talked to her.

Congrats Ramon and I hope you bring your grand ma to more games, she had a great time.

No doubt..

We won IN SPITE of 25 up the gut draw play...

ALL HAIL WOODY.

How is that medicine?

DD took us to the promise land?

A 33 yard scramble took us there... Take that medicine.

I'll slam DD and RF (especially RF) as much as the next guy but that's ludicrous. Up the gut plays allow you to go up top. That's always been the DD philosophy. And, when the defense believes you will throw up top(and RF called SEVERAL deep balls), they back up opening up the running lanes. All we saw last night was an offense that kept the defense moving up then backing up, then moving up, then backing up. Pounding the ball is an investment for late in the game.

Bring it on.

Phillips started and we still won (I wont lie,I like woody.).

JMO had less that 100 and we still won.

DD was our coach and we still won.

RF was off coordinator and we still won.

Thoughts?

sure whatever and how many points did Phillips score?? Oh yeah that is 0 just like last week, DD/Rf get credit for making the right change and sticking with it.

Sounds like they allowed to WW to improvise, if not I am sure Illuvius will point out that WW still can not make the correct reads and thus will not start against Tulsa.