On a different note...

EagleD

For those of us who went to the game, what did you think of the experience? Not counting the game itself how were the accomodations, fans, etc.? I sat right underneath the Godzillatron (man that thing is huge) and burned in the hot sun. All the Texas fans I was surrounded by were quite gracious and didn't taunt me when I cheered my beloved Mean Green. I only encountered one set of mildly unruly fans, and they were two drunk frat boys getting cokes for their flasks at the concession stand. After they left, other Texas fans were quick to apologize for their behavior, which really wasn't that bad considering how toasted they were. The bands were good, the NT section made good noise, and the teilgate was O.K. If not for the 4th quarter melt down, I would have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Anyway, I'm just curious what the rest of the faithful who made the trip thought.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAT THE HELL OUT OF SMU !!!!!!!!!!!!