QUICK QUICK - Need help with this picture

stebo

hope you feel better steve....

Thanks buddy - I feel like I have been run over by an 18 wheeler right now; I had absolutely no idea that surgery took so much out of people. But the surgery was a success- they were able to remove my broken disk that has been causing me problems since January and now I just have to force myself to take it easy until I am all healed up. I actually miss work and am sick of watching tv, that is for sure... but at least I am able to get on the internet now.

I have gotten a few PM's wanting to know what was up - and those that were at the GMG Bowl knew that I was waiting on back surgery; thus my electing to "coach" this year rather then play... but to answer the inquiries (and thank you all for caring, I am tuoched) - I was in the hospital for 4 cruddy days and was stuck in a cruddy room, with a cruddy roommate, attempting to sleep on a cruddy/uncomfortable bed, with really cruddy cable (like 30 channels of crud!), and cruddy/disgusting food.

On top of all that, I couldn't get on the dang internet without going downstairs and my cruddy nurse wouldn't let me do that because I was hooked up to the one thing that was not so cruddy - my morphine wink.gif Morphine might be really addictive and bad for you in the long run - but if you are stuck in a cruddy hospital bed for 4 freaking days then that shot every 2 hours really helps the time go by a lot faster!

Should be healed up in time for football season and hopefully I can fall off a balcony in New Orleans this year and mess it up!

Holden: Ah, come on, that's a bunch of horse s__t! Lando Calrissian was a black guy. You know, and he got to fly the Millennium Falcon, what's the matter with you?

Hooper: Who said that?

Holden: I did! Lando Calrissian is a strong African-American role-model in the realm of science fiction/fantasy.

Hooper: F__k Lando Calrissian! Uncle-Tom n____a!

Such a great flick...even if it is essentially like my life story at times. tongue.gif

Get well soon, Stebo!

Edited by JayDub