Rhett Bomar dismissed from team?

Green Crazy

Now everyone repeat after me. 

HOOK EM HORNS!

That's the real shame in this whole mess.  Now all UT has to do is not get slaughtered by Ohio State and they stand a chance of repeating as national champions.  Damn you Rhett Bomar!!

I disagree, I think Tech might pull it off this year. The UT, Tech game is in Lubbock this year and it takes the quarterbacks for Tech less time to be effective in the offense they have in place. Texas has had tough times with Tech in the past with good established quarterbacks.

I disagree, I think Tech might pull it off this year.  The UT, Tech game is in Lubbock this year and it takes the quarterbacks for Tech less time to be effective in the offense they have in place.  Texas has had tough times with Tech in the past with good established quarterbacks.

Tech? HAHAHHAA laugh.gif

HA HA

Nobody saw this guy driving a lexus around campus or town, i think that this is just the begining of a huge cover-up by OU, i think that the NCAA should be all over this to see what else it can uncover, because im sure it isnt too hard for others things to surface

Edited by UNT_playmaker

Guest e-bone

If this is any kind of precedent, and if the NCAA accepts ISU's suggestions for punishment, then Bomar should be suspended by the NCAA for at least one season and OU should lose about 10 scholarships next year in football. But that is assuming that the NCAA is at all consistent and doesn't give OU a pass. Afterall, the NCAA did give Dusty Dvoracek a medical redshirt for being an alcoholic and going into roid rage against people.

BTW, did anything come of Reggie Bush's familty getting to live in a house for free?

I saw Bomar play in high school and talked to alot of guys on the Grand Prarie squad who knew him. All of them pretty much agreed hes an arrogant jerk whos over rated. Looks like not alot changed after high school.

Daddy's an arrogant ass, too!

Sorry, just had to get that in.