Season Tickets

shutter

For Fathers day I recieved a NT battle flag with a green field and white new eagle logo with Univesity of North Texas on it. I didnt get a pole kit with it but was able to mount it on a stick so I could parade up and down the street. I drew quite a lot of attention. Next thing I new the neighbor kids got out their folks flags, Nebraska, TT, Louville and Ohio State and we had a parade.

Oh the off season is killing me.

Anyway, my enthusiasm got 2 families to bite on the wonderfully priced family pack over in section H. woooo hoooooo. I think I get a referal gift if I read the fan guide correctly.

Anyone else pushing tickets this year?

Well done Shutter.

Not selling this year, just buying (but I do have my two non-alumni pals re-upping again this year).

Just wish it was the Tomato vs. Dominos.

Guess there are a few of us that get as much from seeing old pals at the game vs whether we win or not.

I am usually in the first camp, when I perceive the effort is there.

I hate it when we lose...but am angry when I don't feel we have played our best.

Anyone biting?

See you there.

Edited by untcampbell

I gave my referral to FFR.

Figure he must be up to having a building named after him or a summer home in Gruene or something.

See you in H.

Thanks for the referral. LOL!

But nah, nothing to that level but I have been pretty busy lately for the Mean Green. I'm currently working on my next project with "Boomer". Last year Dr. Pohl requested that if I ever got the chance to do it, that it would be cool that "Boomer" had a LIMBER to accompany him, so that's what we are doing. We hope to have it done in plenty of time for the opening home season game against SMU.

P.S. MEANGREENFREAK p.m. me if you can please.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Hey Rick,

How much do cannons like Boomer cost? I've always thought it would be pretty cool (and original......I think) to have a handful of cannons. Maybe if we could find a number of significance for our school we could use that. Like the number of times we've changed the name of the school. LOL!

Then when we score we could have them all go off, one right after another. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

It's probably not economal, but I still like the idea.

Hey Rick,

How much do cannons like Boomer cost?  I've always thought it would be pretty cool (and original......I think) to have a handful of cannons. Then when we score we could have them all go off, one right after another.  BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

It's probably not economal, but I still like the idea.

I do too. I've always thought that if someone could get their hands on an old Gatling gun, since it has 6 barrels, it could be fired like "bang-bang-bang-bang-bang-bang" every time a touchdown is scored, and then a cannon fired after the extra point. laugh.gif